Share  |  Email  |  Print
Financial Assistance for Rent and Utilities - Central West

Financial assistance is available to help pay rent and utilities so people can remain in their homes.

Enter postal code or city:
These services serve all or part of Central West
Albion Neighbourhood Services - Housing Help-Etobicoke North   Etobicoke
Caledon Community Services - Counselling and Care Coordination   Bolton
Canadian Mental Health Association, Peel Dufferin Branch - Brampton Office - Housing and Homelessness - McEvenue Home Works   Brampton
Dufferin County Community Services - Financial Assistance   Orangeville

These services are located outside of Central West, but provide service to Central West.
Albion Neighbourhood Services - Etobicoke Housing Help Centre, South Office   Toronto
Co-operative Housing Federation of Toronto   Toronto
Ontario Energy Board - Ontario Electricity Support Program   Ottawa
Ontario. Ministry of Community and Social Services. Ontario Disability Support Program - Toronto West Office   Toronto
Toronto, City of   Toronto
United Way Simcoe Muskoka   Midhurst
Stroke Resources CaregiverExchange Behavioural Supports Ontario Mental Health At School